Summer Season Contract Opportunity
All positions open!
The owners who operate and manage the lodge are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, and experienced individuals to manage and operate the lodge this season - as they take a much-needed staycation.
Competitive wages based on experience level
We are looking for Managers/Caretakers, housekeepers and lodge maintenance personnel to operate this season.
- Working days/hours based on check in’s/outs from clients.
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking bathrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Changing bedding
- Cleaning windows
- And additional cleaning on daily/weekly basis as required
- Reliable commute to/from lodge
- Other duties as assigned
Send your housekeeper resume to email@example.com
- carpentry, plumbing, electrical skills
- maintaining interior / exterior rental cabins, public facilities, main kitchen and dining rooms.
- Some building of new facilities.
- Winterizing water lines
- ensuring rental equipment (outboard & trolling motors, boats and canoes and light outfitting gear) is operational.
- Maintenance on camp vehicles, 4 wheelers and tools (chainsaws etc) are operational.
- Ensuring sufficient gas and propane on site
- Basic grounds keeping and maintenance duties
- Assisting with other camp duties
- Personable skills
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide your own transportation to/from work.
- Observe all safety protocols.
Send your maintenance resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A couple or two-person team. This contract is perfect for someone who enjoys living on the lake, enjoying a fast-paced rewarding environment, and a passion for client relations.
- Welcoming clients and showing cabin location
- Ensuring clients have paid and show proof of receipt with cabin and dates
- Landscaping, cutting of lawns, weeding of gardens and raking of gravel driveways
- Watering and maintaining the Flower beds and planters
- General maintenance and repair of the property
- Instruct the guests in the use of rental boats & motors
- Handle requests from the guests
- Maintenance and cleanliness of the dock areas
- Pick up and dispose of leaves in the spring & fall
- Working in both indoor and outdoor settings in all weather
- Cleaning the fish cleaning building and attending to the disposal of the fish remains multiple times daily, if required
- Continuously provide strong customer service to guests
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Overseeing the recycling bins and the garbage trailer and putting items out weekly for Municipal collection
- Any other tasks to maintain the property
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to operate all maintenance equipment (i.e lawn mower, gas trimmer, etc)
- Hard working, reliable, and focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to prioritize daily work tasks
- Some handyperson skills is preferred, but not required
- Be in good physical shape to complete yard and maintenance tasks – can lift 50 pounds
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Valid driver's license is required
- Valid Boating license and Emergency First Aid
- Be eligible to work legally in Canada
- Be able to speak English fluently
- Willing to relocate for contract or have reliable commute (commuting possible with owner from Sudbury 2 days/week)
Send your manager/caretaker resume to email@example.com
If you are a driven, reliable, and have a strong work ethic, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.